A powerful, active medication that works to treat fungal and parasite diseases such as White Spot, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina in Koi Carp.
Use when Koi appear to be flicking, parasites are visible or a cloudy mucus appears on fish. Fungus that appears like cotton wool may also be apparent. White blemishes may also appear across the head, body and fins. Discolouration may also appear across the scales.
1. Calculate the pond’s volume using the following calculation: Length in metres x width in metres x average depth in metres x 1000 = Litres, divide by 4.54 for gallons.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Switch off UV bulbs until 7 days after the last dose. Remove all activated carbon and zeolite from filters.
4. Using the dosing cap provided, add 1 x 20ml dose per 3520 litres (775 gals) of pond water. Add the medication to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discoloration will occur.
5. This is a two-dose treatment, the pond should be treated again three days later at roughly the same time. For best results, dose with EA Formaldehyde or for ease of use, dose with EA FMG Mix instead.
6. If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment 7 days after the last dose is finished, following a 20% water change.
7. Check all water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
NOTE: Do not dose during stormy or humid weather. Always aerate the pond well throughout treatment. Allow time to observe fish after dosing in case of the unlikely event of an adverse reaction. For use only with Koi Carp. Always wear protective gloves when handling chemicals. Do not use if water temperature is above 25°C.