The Oase Aquaskim 40 massively reduces pond maintenance and improves water quality and clarity. For the best results use with the AquaMax Eco Pond Pump collection.
The skimmer removes floating debris, such as leaves, waste, and excess food up to 8mm in size. If not removed this debris breaks down biologically to sludge which in turn acts as food for algae, such as green water or blanket weed. The skimmer head is free-floating and allows for water fluctuations of around 160mm (due to rainfall or excess heat/evaporation)
The Aquaskim comprises a two-part telescopic tube, which can be adjusted to a lower height, simply by removing one tube. The unit can be stabilized by filling the receptacle base with rocks or pebbles, making this a solid, efficient unit.
- A two-part telescopic tube is fully height adjustable.
- Telescopic from 50-80cm
- Highly stable foot with a large base for weighting down with pebbles/cobbles.
- A free-floating skimmer head
- Easy to connect via a 1.5inch hose tail.
- Easy to maintain with the removal of the skimmer basket.
- Skimmer basket strains leave etc. up to 8mm in diameter.
- Ideally when used with the Oase Aquamax Eco pump range.
|Dimensions||Guarantee||Height Adaption||Tube Diameter||Filter Volume||Pos. Water Level Difference||Pond Surface, max.||Pump Capacity, min.||Pump Capacity, max.||Outlet|
|Aquaskim 40||350 x 800mm||3 + 2 Years||380 - 880mm||80mm||1.4l||120mm||40m²||8000 l/h||20000 l/h||25/32/38mm|