A powerful, active medication that works to treat a variety of pathogens such as fin, tail and mouth rot, mouth fungus, ulcers and bacteria in Koi Carp.
Use when Koi appear to have large open sores or ulcers or any other form of bacterial issues.
1. Calculate the pond’s volume using the following calculation: Length in metres x width in metres x average depth in metres x 1000 = Litres, divide by 4.54 for gallons.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Switch off UV bulbs until 7 days after the last dose. Remove all activated carbon and zeolite from filters.
4. Using the dosing cap provided, add 1 x 20ml dose per 1600 litres (352 gals) of pond water. Add the medication to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
5. This is a two-dose treatment, the pond should be treated again three days later at roughly the same time.
6. If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment 7 days after the last dose is finished, following a 20% water change.
7. Check all water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
NOTE: Do not dose during stormy or humid weather. Always aerate the pond well throughout treatment. Allow time to observe fish after dosing in case of the unlikely event of an adverse reaction. For use only with Koi Carp. Always wear protective gloves when handling chemicals. Do not use if water temperature is above 25°C.